Outpatient and Community Based Services
Youth Services System, Inc. offers outpatient and community based services to youth and families. We can help with individual and family relationship issues, behavior problems, parental concerns, abuse/neglect issues, school and/or employment problems, emotional health issues, problem solving and decision making. Our services promote the safety, permanency and well-being of children and families.
Services provided include:
- Various mental, health and social assessments including psychological evaluations, drug and alcohol assessments, life skill and needs assessments, parenting evaluations, functional assessments and CAPS (Comprehensive Assessment and Planning System) Assessments
- Individual/family therapy and supportive counseling
- Case management
- In-home Safety Services
- Supervised Visitation
- Parenting Education
- Life/Employment Skill Training
- Medication Evaluation and Management
Location of Services:
Services are offered in professional office environments, in the comfort of your own home or other community settings.
- Information/Referral services are available 24 hours daily by calling 1-800-YSS(977)-8918.
- Assessment/evaluation and therapy/counseling services are available Monday – Friday between 9am-5pm
- Safety services, supervised visitation, parenting instruction and life skill training are available during business hours as well as evenings and weekends with advance scheduling.
- Children and families will experience improved relationships and problem-solving.
- Improved mental health and daily functioning.
- No further legal or child-welfare issues.
- Improved parental confidence and functioning.
- Improved school and employment attendance and performance.
For information about these and other services, contact Central Referral at 1-800-977-8918 or (304) 233-9627.
Youth Services System, Inc.
PO Box 6041
Wheeling, WV 26003-0717